The 1010 x 580 mm MILOS 1010 Rectangular ultra-strength steel span section is made from special, ultra-high strength steel alloys with 2.7 times higher strength against bending compared to aluminium truss.
It features connection points in the end frames and compression tubes for slinging relevant framework nodes. As with all steel truss from MILOS, it features double fork couplers, zinc coated pins and has highly impact-resistant matt black paint.
- Use of bespoke, high-strength steels
- Orientation-free connector arrangement for ease of use
- Greatly increases load capacity when used in place of aluminium truss with similar dimensions
- Optimised weight to strength ratio
- Pinned connectors for increased strength
- Integrated forklift pick up points
- Matt black, impact-resistant industrial paint finish
- Optimised webbing pattern for ease of use when assembling cross trusses
- End braces with 22mm holes for lateral connection