The 1450 x 770 mm MILOS 1450 Rectangular ultra-strength truss is made from special, ultra-high-strength steel alloys and handles 2.2 times more load than aluminium truss with similar dimensions at just double the weight.
It features connection points in the end frames and compression tubes for slinging relevant framework nodes. It also has additional tubes to assist with climbing up the truss. As with all steel truss from MILOS, it features double fork couplers, zinc coated pins and has highly impact-resistant matt black paint.
- Webbing pattern allows the insertion of cross trusses
- Compression tubes at important rigging points
- Tubes on the side to assist in climbing
- Use of bespoke, high-strength steels
- Orientation-free connector arrangement for ease of use
- Greatly increases load capacity when used in place of aluminium truss with similar dimensions
- Optimised weight to strength ratio
- Pinned connectors for increased strength
- Integrated forklift pick up points
- Matt black, impact-resistant industrial paint finish
- Optimised webbing pattern for ease of use when assembling cross trusses
- End braces with 22mm holes for lateral connection