The 780 x 780 mm MILOS 780 Quatro ultra-strength steel tower truss is made from special, high strength steel alloys and is designed for extreme ground supports or roof systems. It handles loads that are many times heavier, and at increased heights, than those supported by similar sized aluminium truss, and all at just double the weight.
The design includes connection points on four sides of the end frame and each section has horizontal tubing every 36 cm for ease of climbing. Integrated forklift pick up points allow for movement of truss sections into position. As with all steel truss from MILOS, it features double fork couplers, zinc coated pins and has highly impact-resistant matt black paint.
- Use of bespoke, high-strength steels
- Orientation-free connector arrangement for ease of use
- Greatly increases load capacity when used in place of aluminium truss with similar dimensions
- Optimised weight to strength ratio
- Pinned connectors for increased strength
- Integrated forklift pick up points
- Matt black, impact-resistant industrial paint finish
- End braces with 22mm holes for lateral connection